How to donate to NADI?
a) Donate by Mail
You can mail your donation to National Diabetes Institute.
1. Cheques should be made payable to National Diabetes Institute.
2. Write your full name, address and telephone no. on the backside of your cheque/bank draft
3. Mail the cheque to:
National Diabetes Institute (NADI)
No. 1, Jalan SS 3/50
47300 Petaling Jaya
b) Donate by Direct Deposit/Telegraphic Transfer
The details are as follows:
Bank: Malayan Banking Berhad
Address: Jalan Yong Shook Lin, 46040 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, MALAYSIA
Tel. No. of Bank: +6 03 7956 9181
Account Holder: National Diabetes Institute
Swift Code: MBBE MYKL
Bank Account Number: 5141 8733 8555
Please write your full name, address and telephone no. on the bank-in slip and fax it to NADI at fax no.: +603-78761679
c) Donate by CIMB Cares
The steps are:
2. Select National Diabetes Institute from the list under the heading Healthcare in the middle of the page.
3. You are re-directed to an online registration form. Fill in your personal details, the donation amount and your payment type, either via CIMB Clicks for CIMB Bank customers or Financial Process Exchange (FPX) for the customers of the other banks (you will be rerouted to your bank of choice).
The participating banks are:
- Bank Islam
- Hong Leong Bank
- Public Bank
- RHB Bank
4. Click “Submit”.
5. Enter your user ID and password.
6. Select account to “pay from” and click “Submit”.
7. Click to request for a TAC (Transaction Authorisation Code).
8. Fill in the TAC number and Click “Confirm”.
9. Print the Acknowledgement Page for future reference.
Thank you very much for your kind support!